Disasters hit us daily, but The Salvation Army's generosity will strike back. Thanks to your donations, The Salvation Army is helping the survivors and victims. And we'll be there until the healing is completed.
Ways to Give:
Click Here to give online
Checks may be made out to The Salvation Army Disaster Relief and mailed to 1000 Center Place, Norcross,GA 30093. Please designate Disaster on all checks.
- A $10 donation feeds a disaster survivor for one day
- A $30 donation provides one food box, containing staple foods for a family of four, or one household cleanup kit, containing brooms, mops, buckets and other cleaning supplies
- A $100 donation can serve snacks and drinks for 125 survivors and emergency personnel at the scene of a disaster
- A $250 donation can provide one hot meal to 100 people or keep a hydration station operational for 24 hours
- A $500 donation keeps a Salvation Army canteen (mobile feeding unit) fully operational for one day
The Salvation Army stands ready to spring into Action. Read our blog below to see our latest disaster response and efforts: